Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update form the Doctor/ 31 Weeks 5 Days

Well, here is my belly at 31 Weeks, 5 Days, 161 pounds and 44 inches.



We went to the doctor today (we will be going once a week from here on out) they did a quick sonogram to measure my amniotic fluid and it turns out it is still very high.

My doctor told me he doesn't think I'm going to make it to 38 weeks, so now we just take it a day at a time and see how long we can keep these babies in there. He is guessing that I will deliver after Thanksgiving.

Of course, the Lord is the only one that knows when M&M will make their entrance into the world. Please be praying that I will not go into preterm labor, we really want to make it to at least 36 weeks (this is when the babies lungs should be developed, if they have lungs).

So there you have it thanks for keeping up with us!

Love,
Vanessa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just hang in there. I know it has been a long wait but it will be worth it. I am trying to make it to 38 weeks also but I am having some problems with my hemoglobin, iron, and B12 levels. I have to start infusions tomorrow for 4 weeks to hope to get my blood levels up. The babies are not being affected but if I were to go into an emergency c-section it could be deadly for me. So please pray that I keep them in long enough to get me well 1st. If this treatment does not work than I have to have blood transfusions...I hope to not resort to that! On a lighter note, I loved your M&M belly, it made me smile!!! Keep hangin in there!!! Saeweard

Chris and Sara McCulloch said...

haahaa...I think God answered your prayer for a huge belly, Vanessa...I love it! ;)

And we will be praying for those kiddos to stay in there!

Can't wait to see you!

Homegrown Tribe said...

praying for you and those precious babes!

I was 44 1/2 inches at 32 weeks. :)

Brittany

oh and you had asked about maternity clothes... i'm sorry I didn't get back to you. I lived in my tilly tanks. I'll go find the link to them. other than that I had 3 dresses. It's HARD to cover that big baby baby belly. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! We are praying for you! We love your belly, Vanessa :) I (Shannon) have some nice stretch marks too from the twins... all the way down to my knee caps! LOL
We and our friends here in Olympia are praying for you.

daisyseeds said...

Vanessa, Praying you will have a stress free delivery. Your website and pictures are amazing! you look so beautiful and so proud....you show such strength in light of the challenges you face. What a testimony. Blessings to you and your family.

Jason and Vanessa said...

Saeweard,
We will be praying for you and your sweet babies! Keep me updated!

Sara,
My prayer for a huge belly was answered and boy is it huge. I can't wait for you to get here and see it! We love yall!

Brittany,
I'm glad I'm not alone in this! I do love my belly just wondering how much bigger it can get. :)

Shannon,
Your comment made me laugh.I got to see pictures of your babies on Robins myspace page. They are so cute and you look great!

Daisyseedsower,
Thank you so much for praying. The Lord is the only one giving us the strength to get through this! All glory belongs to Him!

Thank you all we will continue to keep everyone updated!

Carrica Rockera said...

Vanessa and Jason,

Hi.

I linked to your blog from the Buckles and the Baileys' pages. Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and those beautiful girls!